With the new year just around the corner, I am motivated to pull a few tricks out of my gloves and smack them right onto my blog. A few ideas that have been percolating include:
- The reality of a Humira-fied existence while living with Rheumatoid Arthritis,
- A review of favorite things and tips that could prove useful to you,
- My decision to not pursue any further into the fertility journey,
- How I’m doing with my depression issues,
- As well as calling out some bullshit, especially regarding current politics/social issues.
- And I might write more about my background and experiences as a chronic disease patient, former military kid (from Southern CA to the Far East to the Midwest), open heart surgery survivor, former Catholic and Republican (hey, military family!), and perhaps a bit about why I’m an unrepentant bitch regarding a few things (abortion especially that of my own, inclusion, mental health, etc.), who I used to be and why I changed. Or rather, am accepting towards change. We’ll see.